Intertextual Connections


Easter

Dear Lord,

I thank you, Lord, for today. A day to be reminded of your love once again. To be restored in some shade fitting your loving mercy and grace. You began the good work in me, when You decided to send your son to die for our sins. That I can never repay, and for that, I'll forever be grateful.

Without a blink, without reservations, only with love, you gave it all, your one and only...

The significant of this choice you made me in my life, to want to have a personal and active relationship with me, to really journey with me through every course, every trial and every challenge in my life. You, my friend, my father, simply wanted to be there for me.

I recall the times when I was at my darkest phases of my life, you were there. The times of my great lows, you were there. Time and time again, you have placed different trials in my life, to bring me from strength to strength, and time and time again, I took matters into my own hands.

I asked myself, "Did you move away from me?". I finally knew the answer when you asked me instead, "Who moved first?"

I thank you for being real, being patient and wanting to invest so much into my life. Changing me daily in hope that I may in turn be more like in the image of you. To exude the qualities not for my self gain, but to be living fully in christ like christ fully with me.

This gift, Lord, that you have given me, has now become my responsibility and I feel ashamed when the times I chose to hide the blessings of the salvation you have given me. My due responsibility to share the love to others has often slip by without knowing much.

Tonight, Dear Lord, I just want to take this refreshing, to stay focus and single minded towards you. To spend the time, reflecting the great love you have for me.

Amen.

:: The potency of love is never without sacrifice. And with it, comes a purified selfless act of giving and forgiving, to I take admittance that I'm still learning. Resting the faith and hope, the eternal sense is like fueling it with a passion and desire that goes beyond human strength, but spiritual commitment. An illumination that transmit a new shade of hope over darkness, a light of refreshing, and a freedom of delight with the candle of God's love in your hands. Happy Easter!

0 Responses to “Easter”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.